Top Level Executive Leadership (C-Suite corporate team members or single participants)
This is a fast-paced, comprehensive 3-day interactive and engaging education program that teaches best practices utilized by companies that achieve the highest return on investment for their respective mergers or acquisitions.
Clemson Center for Corporate Learning
One North Main, Greenville, SC
This course is taught by front-line expert practitioners. Participants will leave with a realistic and thorough understanding of the M&A processes that drive successful outcomes.
Participants will walk through a series of instructional sessions and interactive case studies showing:
- The strategies of M&A (a necessary foundation),
- Preparation best practices (the core disciplines of M&A),
- Valuation and synergies (an integral part of successful M&A),
- Due diligence best practices (critical to reducing risks from M&A)
- The transaction phase of M&A (including deal structuring and legal), and
- Integration execution (a necessity for capturing ROI).
CPE Credits: Clemson University confers 22.5 Continuing Professional Education hours (7.5/day) toward CPA annual requirement.